This webinar will help participants improve the engagement and retention of their employees. The key is first understanding how to correctly diagnose the root causes of turnover and low levels of employee engagement in their organizations and then develop strategies for incrementally improving both retention and engagement.
- Understanding the differences between voluntary and involuntary turnover
- Reasons why organizations often misdiagnose the root causes
- Correctly diagnosing the root causes of turnover and low engagement
- Prescriptions for the three most common causes
Who should attend:
- HR professionals
- Future management candidates
Presenter – Mark Moser
Mark Moser is a Senior Consultant with The Davidson Group, Inc., a firm that provides outsourced HR and OD solutions. He spent 14 years in operations, sales and sales management roles before shifting his focus to human resources and organizational development leadership. He has over 10 years experience as the senior HR executive in two organizations. Mark is also a member of the faculty in the UNCG Bryan School of Business, teaching management and HR courses. Mark earned his B.A. from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill and his M.B.A. from the Darla Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina. Mark holds SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CPBA and CCP credentials.