Training On Demand – Corporate Training Packages
In addition to the individualized training provided through our program, we also offer enterprise training packages for your entire workforce. This enterprise approach to training can drastically reduce your overall training costs and provide your entire workforce with an opportunity to grow and be more productive within your organization.
Customize your own “Training Portal”
You choose the training topics that suit your needs. We separate the webinar training topics into basic categories to help you and your employees easily find the topics of interest to you and your team. To keep it an affordable, low cost option for a comprehensive training program, the overall cost of training is based on the size of your company and the number of topics of interest to you. This flexible model can be customized in content, the look and feel of the access site, and personalized with your corporate name. Give us a call with any questions or to get a customized pricing model based on your needs (610-482-2907).
Feel free to browse through some topics that are available below and then visit a mock version of what a customized site for your company would look like by entering the password – yourtraining – in the space above where is calls for the “Portal Password”.
Management and Leadership Skills
Enhancing the leadership and management qualities of you and your team improves productivity, better engages the employees, and promotes better employee retention. Our training webinars focus on basic management and leadership skill sets, goal setting, and understanding their part in the overall financial health of the company.
- Building Leadership Skills 101 – Enterprise Edition
- How Set And Achieve Goals – Enterprise Edition
- Management 101: Success Strategies For Managers – Enterprise Edition
- Understanding Financials For Non-Financial Personnel – Enterprise Edition
- Problem Employees: Correcting Their Behavior – Enterprise Edition
- Managing People – Enterprise Edition
It is easy to get complacent about professional development when things are going well. But making an effort to help you and your employees grow professionally will help you succeed both in the short term and the long term. Competition in the workplace and marketplace makes it more important that ever for companies and individuals to invest in their professional development.
- How To Be A Better Communicator – Enterprise Edition
- Solving Problems Through Critical Thinking – Enterprise Edition
- How To Give And Receive Feedback – Enterprise Edition
- Managing Your Hectic Work Day – Enterprise Edition
- Improve Your Listening Skills – Enterprise Edition
- How To Deliver Exceptional Customer Service – Enterprise Edition
There are four main goals/objectives around all process improvement. These include improving quality, eliminating waste, reducing cycle time, and reducing total costs. Every process has a flow. These process improvement initiatives are not just for manufacturing, they can also be applied to more transactional processes used in HR, Sales, Finance and many others. Our goal is to improve any process that has a beginning and an ending and all the steps in-between.
Operational excellence will not only save your company real money, it will lead to happier employees, and more satisfied customers.
- Description Of Project Management Webinar- Enterprise Edition
- Process Management – Enterprise Edition
- Lean Six Sigma: An Introduction – Enterprise Edition
- Utilizing Lean Principles In The Workplace – Enterprise Edition
- Effective Supply Chain Alignment – Enterprise Edition
- Solving Process Problems – Enterprise Edition
HR Skills For Managers
Even good managers can use a some help in some basic human resource skills. This wide array of webinars includes topics on proper interviewing techniques, employee retention, correcting behavior in problem employees, dealing with difficult people, and providing a better understanding of the newest generation of employees, the Millennials.
Miscellaneous Training Topics
These are topics that help employees deal with day to day issues that are sometimes difficult to define. From how to deal with pressure on the job, to annoying coworkers, to developing their “Emotional Intelligence”, these webinars are some of our most popular “un-categorized” topics
Microsoft Proficiency Training
The Excel training takes you from the basics through the most popular functions. The webinar on Pivot Tables can provide you with a powerful way to store, access, and analyze huge amounts of data.