This webinar will cover how to prevent conflict in the workplace and manage it when it occurs. Unnecessary conflict can affect production, morale, and employee retention. Furthermore, unresolved conflict can cripple an organization.
If you have ever left a discussion with a colleague thinking, “I wish I had handled that differently?” Whether you shrink or erupt in the face of conflict, it can be extremely challenging to communicate with poise and confidence without emotions derailing the conversation. Get ready to impress others with your new “power communication” that will deliver overwhelming results and command respect.
- Participants will leave with an improved understanding of how to manage conflicts more effectively.
- Learn how to walk the fine line between passive, aggressive, passive-aggressive and assertive communication
- Discover which words can trigger negative emotions and instantly derail conversations
- Understand how to keep your emotions (and theirs) from derailing discussions
- Find out how to assertively and persuasively present yourself in a number of difficult situations
- Figure out how to constructively handle the dreaded “agree-to-disagree” scenario
Who should attend?
- Front line staff dealing with conflict
- Managers or supervisors
- HR professionals
- Anyone struggling with conflict in their workplace
Presenter – Rosemary Laack
Rosemary Laack is President of Supernova Coaching Enterprises, a firm dedicated to helping people find their true passions and have the most fulfilling careers possible. She has spent over 20 years working in both small firms and large Fortune 500 companies like Procter & Gamble and Unilever. Her energy and passion to learn helped take her on a journey from Operations to Marketing & Advertising; and from front line staff to Executive Director. Now, as America’s #1 Power & Success Diva®, she knows what it takes to get ahead while staying young at heart and true to yourself. Rosemary has her B.S. in Business from the Indiana University Bloomington and her work has been recognized with numerous accolades including Creativity in Business, Outstanding Leadership and Global Business Builder awards.