This webinar will help non-financial personnel better understand financial statements. It will identify the best ways to understand margins, establish financial targets, and control costs. It will help you to understand the accounting process and use that knowledge to improve cost controls and enhance revenue opportunities.
By helping you better understand the basics about Finance and Accounting, this webinar will enhance your ability to limit the risks and costs that come with making financial decisions on budgeting, productivity, customer satisfaction, and quality.
- Learn how to present ideas in financial terms for greater impact
- Understanding the fundamentals of finance and accounting
- How to increase your competitive position by understanding the numbers
- Understanding cash basis versus accrual basis accounting
- How to prepare capital budgets
- Understanding how to read Financial Statements for Performance and Decision-making.
- Learn standard practices, language, and terms of accounting
Who Will Benefit from this Webinar
- Departmental Managers
- Departmental Supervisors
- Production Managers
- Team Leaders
- Employees who want to better understand financial statements
- Any one who is responsible for budgeting decisions
Presenter – David Sanders
David Sanders has over 36 years in the accounting & finance field having served as an accountant, corporate controller, and CFO . He has authored 4 books, 6 audio tapes, and has done countless seminars relating to business, accounting, finance, business operation and efficiencies. David is considered a world leading consultant on finance, business operations, turn-arounds, and government fund accounting having traveled the world serving companies large and small. He also consults on contract fraud, internal controls, and accounting & finance for non-financial Managers. David has degrees in finance, taxation, and accounting.