(Approximately 75 to 90 minutes)
This webinar is designed to help managers and leaders develop their ability to influence others through simple communication techniques and conflict management strategies. Using “The Five Pillars of Conscious Leadership”: Presence, Awareness, Expression, Relationship Management, and Authenticity, Dr. Dupree helps participants become more successful as managers and leaders. Understanding how to manage up, down, and all around from a conscious platform is something everyone can find beneficial.
- Learn six ways to powerfully persuade others through presence and performance.
- Identify the four generations at work, how they’re different and alike
- Strategize and express yourself through maximizing communication and managing conflict
- Manage your relationships through emotional intelligence, applying it to daily living
- Bring it all together for an authentic YOU!
Who will benefit from this webinar
- New managers
- Existing Managers wanting to grow their leadership influence
- Emerging Leaders
- Anyone wanting to improve their influence and persuasion with others
Presenter – Dr. Debra Dupree
Dr. D, the President and Founder of Relationships at Work, Inc. is a nationally recognized speaker and trainer. She has mediated hundreds of workplace disputes and seen performance, at all levels, damaged by poor communication and conflict management skills. Known as an expert in corporate communication, workplace conflict, and “Emotional Intelligence,” her training sessions provide immediate takeaways to put into action in your workspace and at home. She is the author of “Your Emotional Potential: Uncovering the Hippos and Icebergs in Life” and “The Risky Business of Bad Bossing: Up Down and All Around”.
This 75-90 minute On-Demand Webinar will be available to view online for 30 days from the date of purchase.