(Approximately 75 to 90 minutes)
This webinar will address why Millennials are different and why it is important to engage them in the workplace. Thirty-eight (38) percent of the U.S. workforce is comprised of Millennials and by 2020, nearly half (46 percent) of all U.S. workers will be from this generation. By comparison, Gen X only represents 16 percent of the current workforce. So, the question for Management and HR professionals is how to attract and engage this generation in the workplace. This is particularly true of small to mid-size companies competing with larger, more established companies for top talent. Because of this competition, your proposition to this generation has to be clear, concise and focused.
- How and why Millennials are different than Baby Boomers and Generation X.
- Be able to build rapport, communication and collaboration with Millennials by understanding their basic needs.
- Consider and identify potential problems for an organization when Millennials fail to communicate with other generations effectively
- Discover the 10 ways that Millennials will change the workplace.
- Tips for keeping Millennials engaged.
Who should attend
- Managers and Supervisors
- HR Professionals
- Team Leaders
- Anyone struggling with a multi-generational workforce
Presenter – Sindy Martin
As the founder of Smartin International, Inc., Sindy is a nationally recognized speaker and trainer having delivered presentations on Professionalism, Cultural Protocol, Business Etiquette, Leadership and Communication. Her audiences include employees of Volvo, Bank of America, and Ralph Lauren to name a few. She is an award-winning speaker and is the author of Smartin-Up Your Professionalism in 365 Tweets. Look for her Smartin-Up Your Professionalism tips on LinkedIn and other social media. Sindy guarantees you will learn something new every time you hear her speak!