This webinar is designed to help you avoid distractions and interruptions to make the most out of your work day. From organizing your day to communicating respectful boundaries around your work, you’ll leave with tips that will help you stress less and add more balance to your life.
Do you find everything is due yesterday? Do you need to get more done with less resources? In this webinar, we’ll explore ways to simplify your hectic schedule in today’s fast-paced world.
- Learn to create a flexible daily plan to stay on task and avoid working late
- Diminish time wasters, distractions and interruptions so you can focus
- Discover how to better prioritize your high-value goals
- Explore how to limit your exposure to poorly-run, time-wasting meetings
- Understand how to say “no” by creating respectful limits and boundaries
Who Will Benefit from this Webinar
- Project Managers
- HR Professionals
- Individual Contributors
- Employees Entering the Workplace
- Anyone that needs to get things done
Presenter – Rosemary Laack
Rosemary Laack is President of Supernova Coaching Enterprises, a firm dedicated to helping people find their true passions and have the most fulfilling careers possible. She has spent over 20 years working in both small firms and large Fortune 500 companies like Procter & Gamble and Unilever. Her energy and passion to learn helped take her on a journey from Operations to Marketing & Advertising; and from front line staff to Executive Director. Now, as America’s #1 Power & Success Diva®, she knows what it takes to get ahead while staying young at heart and true to yourself. Rosemary has her B.S. in Business from the Indiana University Bloomington and her work has been recognized with numerous accolades including Creativity in Business, Outstanding Leadership and Global Business Builder awards.