For the first time in history we have four generations of employees working side-by-side. This webinar will concentrate on how to work more effectively with the members of each generation to meet organizational goals and objectives.
Research suggests that today’s leaders do not understand how to tap into the strengths of each generation. Instead, workers and leaders alike focus on the negative behaviors, attitudes and habits of each group. So whether you are older and working with a younger generation or if you are leading an older generation, the key to improved results is to first understand each other.
- Identify the various influences and characteristics that make up the different generations
- Discover common misperceptions about each generation that could increase workplace conflict
- Understand how to effectively communicate with each generation
- Learn to develop a cohesive team spirit while bolstering individual motivation
- Establish a culture of mutual respect where everyone feels valued and engaged
Who should attend
- Managers and Supervisors
- HR Professionals
- Team Leaders
- Anyone struggling with a multi-generational workforce
Presenter – Rosemary Laack
Rosemary Laack is President of Supernova Coaching Enterprises, a firm dedicated to helping people find their true passions and have the most fulfilling careers possible. She has spent over 20 years working in both small firms and large Fortune 500 companies like Procter & Gamble and Unilever. Her energy and passion to learn helped take her on a journey from Operations to Marketing & Advertising; and from front line staff to Executive Director. Now, as America’s #1 Power & Success Diva®, she knows what it takes to get ahead while staying young at heart and true to yourself. Rosemary has her B.S. in Business from the Indiana University Bloomington and her work has been recognized with numerous accolades including Creativity in Business, Outstanding Leadership and Global Business Builder awards.