This webinar will help you tackle one of the biggest challenges in the workplace – giving and receiving feedback. Whether you’re a manager needing to improve the performance of a direct report or an employee wanting to address the problem behavior of a colleague, your ability to give tactful feedback is an essential skill. Similarly, receiving feedback inappropriately can limit the career success of even the most talented professionals. You can sharpen your diplomacy skills with the proven tips, tricks and techniques presented in this webinar. This session is guaranteed to be a powerful addition to your communication toolbox.
- Understand the best practices for giving feedback to diminish defensiveness
- Learn several methods for delivering constructive feedback tactfully—because one approach does not fit all
- Demonstrate listening skills to significantly decrease misunderstandings
- Receive constructive feedback with dignity and professionalism
- Deliver positive feedback to increase employee morale
Who should attend
- Business Owners
- Human Resource Professionals
- Employees seeking improved communication skills
Presenter – Rosemary Laack
Rosemary Laack is President of Supernova Coaching Enterprises, a firm dedicated to helping people find their true passions and have the most fulfilling careers possible. She has spent over 20 years working in both small firms and large Fortune 500 companies like Procter & Gamble and Unilever. Her energy and passion to learn helped take her on a journey from Operations to Marketing & Advertising; and from front line staff to Executive Director. Now, as America’s #1 Power & Success Diva®, she knows what it takes to get ahead while staying young at heart and true to yourself. Rosemary has her B.S. in Business from the Indiana University Bloomington and her work has been recognized with numerous accolades including Creativity in Business, Outstanding Leadership and Global Business Builder awards.