In this webinar you’ll learn how to deliver clear communication, manage poor performance and boost your team’s productivity. You will also gain valuable insight on how to effectively transition from worker to supervisor for greater respect and trust. Prepare to acquire numerous tools and tips you can implement immediately to drive your success. No one has to tell you how challenging, unpredictable and management can be. Not only do you have to manage your basic responsibilities, but you also need to supervise a colorful group of personalities, overcome emergencies and resolve conflicts. If you’d like to discover how to flawlessly handle these diverse roles, then this program is for you.
- Discover ways to gain and maintain credibility, respect and trust among team members
- Identify the 8 important skills all supervisors need to master
- Understand 3 vital strategies to setting clear goals and objectives
- Learn the fundamentals of providing powerful, actionable feedback
- Explore how to overcome the dysfunctions of a dynamic team
Who Should Attend
- Newer managers or supervisors looking to understand what it takes to be an effective role model and get the most from their team.
- Experienced managers or supervisors who are interested in refreshing their skills and/or learning new approaches to handling the most common supervisory problems.
- Future leaders looking to prepare themselves for the role of management
Presenter – Rosemary Laack
Rosemary Laack is President of Supernova Coaching Enterprises, a firm dedicated to helping people find their true passions and have the most fulfilling careers possible. She has spent over 20 years working in both small firms and large Fortune 500 companies like Procter & Gamble and Unilever. Her energy and passion to learn helped take her on a journey from Operations to Marketing & Advertising; and from front line staff to Executive Director. Now, as America’s #1 Power & Success Diva®, she knows what it takes to get ahead while staying young at heart and true to yourself. Rosemary has her B.S. in Business from the Indiana University Bloomington and her work has been recognized with numerous accolades including Creativity in Business, Outstanding Leadership and Global Business Builder awards.