In this webinar, you will learn how to take all of your raw data and quickly turn that data into easy to use flexible summary reports using Pivot Tables and Charts. We will start with the basics and built up to more complex pivot tables. Many people struggle with how to create Pivot Tables, or maybe they don’t even know what they can do, or maybe they think they are too difficult. I’m going to show you what they, how to use them, and that they are not difficult, and they can give you tremendous results. We will then make Pivot Charts, to graphically show the data. Then, we will add sorts, filters, slicers, and timelines to create a very easy-to-use, but very powerful dashboard that can give you instant results, and allow you to slice and dice your data any which way. You and your staff will be instantly more productive in Excel. These techniques will work cross-industry, with any type of data. You will find it to be clear and concise and right to the point, and you will be able to apply these techniques to your own data immediately after the session.
We will also feature ½ hour on the NEW PowerPivot :
The PowerPivot was first introduced in Excel 2010 as a free add-in available from the Microsoft website. Now with Excel 2016, it is built right in. The PowerPivot allows you to:
- Join two or more sheets together to make a Pivot Table using the data from more than 1 sheet.
- Increase the amount of records you can to use to being virtually unlimited
- Give you more functions to analyze your data that are only available with the PowerPivot
- Connect easily to SharePoint and other external databases
Areas covered in this webinar
- Creating and managing Pivot Tables.
- Creating custom calculations
- Multilayer reports
- Creating Daily, Monthly, quarterly and yearly summaries
- Adding A pivot chart
- Adding Slicers
- Adding timelines
- Making a Pivot Table from more than1 sheet using the PowerPivot
- How to download the PowerPivot if you have Excel 2010 or Excel 2013
- Analyzing your data in new ways using several functions only available in the PowerPivot
Who will benefit from this webinar
- Business owners
- CEO’s / CFO’s / CTO’s
- Managers of all levels
- Anybody who uses Excel on a regular basis, and want to be more efficient and productive
Presenter – Tom Fragale
Tom Fragale, a computer professional with over 30 years of professional experience, has trained over 30,000 business people in on-line webinars, public seminars, and on-site training. His clients include many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, military bases, and companies large and small across many industries, including manufacturing, banking, pharmaceutical, education, retail, etc. He started his career as a database application programmer and has served as a consultant and project manager on many successful projects. His topics of expertise include: Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Crystal Reports, SQL Server, Visio, QuickBooks, and SharePoint, among others. His passion is training people and helping people get the most out of their computers, and he is a published author having written a book on Microsoft Access. He graduated in 1988 from LaSalle University in Philadelphia, PA with a BA in Computer Science.