This webinar will show you exactly how to do your job better and faster using the ten most widely used functions to maximize the power of Excel. This webinar will show you step-by-step how to use the 10 most popular functions, and give several real-life examples of each one. Many people struggle with the formulas and functions of Excel, or maybe they don’t even know that these functions exist, or maybe they don’t know how to use them properly. When used properly, the built-in functions of Excel can really help you do your job a lot quicker. You will be able to start using these functions right away in your own spreadsheets. You and your staff will be instantly more productive in Excel. These techniques will work cross-industry, with any type of data. You will find it to be clear and concise and right to the point, and you will be able to apply these techniques to your own data immediately after the session.
Areas covered in this webinar – Function and Purpose
- Vlookup – Return information from a table of a different sheet into another location
- Hlookup – Return information from a table of a different sheet into another location
- SumIf – Quickly sums up only the items in a big list that meet a certain condition
- CountIf – Quickly counts up only the items in a big list that meet a certain condition
- AverageIf – Quickly averages up only the items in a big list that meet a certain condition
- If /And/Or – Values based on conditions
- Today – Allows you to do calculations based on the current day’s date
- NetworkDays – Allows you to calculate the number of business days between 2 dates
Who will benefit from this webinar
- Business owners
- CEO’s / CFO’s / CTO’s
- Managers of all levels
- Anybody who uses Excel on a regular basis, and want to be more efficient and productive.
Presenter – Tom Fragale
Tom Fragale, a computer professional with over 30 years of professional experience, has trained over 30,000 business people in on-line webinars, public seminars, and on-site training. His clients include many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, military bases, and companies large and small across many industries, including manufacturing, banking, pharmaceutical, education, retail, etc. He started his career as a database application programmer and has served as a consultant and project manager on many successful projects. His topics of expertise include: Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Crystal Reports, SQL Server, Visio, QuickBooks, and SharePoint, among others. His passion is training people and helping people get the most out of their computers, and he is a published author having written a book on Microsoft Access. He graduated in 1988 from LaSalle University in Philadelphia, PA with a BA in Computer Science.