(Approximately 90 minutes)
This webinar is designed to show you how to effectively deliver the flow of goods and/or services focusing on maximizing service, while minimizing cost. Managing the tradeoffs requires a clear strategy, crisp execution AND alignment. Achieving this balance uses Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) and a leadership approach to build and maintain alignment. The techniques in this workshop addresses both and can work cross-industry with any type organization (healthcare, manufacturing, food services, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, etc.).
Areas covered in this webinar – Function and Purpose
- Exploring Alignment. A look at different examples of aligned supply chains, benefits and opportunities.
- Meeting strategic objectives. Understand the need for strategic alignment across all levels of management and how lack of alignment is a costly problem. We’ll look at how S&OP is used to address this business problem.
- What is S&OP? Understand what a complete S&OP, Sales & Operations Plan process looks like and a few key metrics to apply for crisp execution.
- Managing tradeoffs to meet demand. Learn how matching supply to demand effectively requires a proactive approach. S&OP is an iterative process, a technique that effectively puts your management team in the driver’s seat to drive the best possible decisions around demand and supply trade-offs, manage the business and the cash flow.
- Examples of the S&OP Process. We’ll explore the elements of S&OP that supply Performance Decision Making related to supply chain challenges; collaboration, communication and alignment as key to the S&OP process.
- Case Studies. Consider various scenarios, from simple to complex supply and demand challenges and how S&OP help overcome them.
Who will benefit from this webinar
- Business owners
- C Level, VPs, Directors
- Responsible for P&L performance
- Managers of all levels – cross functional leaders supporting supply chains
- Everyone seeking to cultivate a mindset of excellence
Presenter – Bob Forshay
Bob Forshay is a principal of Mastermind Group and a consultant with Transformance Advisors. As a Certified Lean Master in Supply Chain and Operations Management he is an expert at implementing Lean-Six Sigma supply chain solutions for business leaders seeking a competitive advantage. Holder of multiple certifications from APICS & ISCEA he teaches Lean Six Sigma Black Belts how to structure for the WIN-WIN. Bob’s leadership success comes from his 30+ years of experience as a change agent. He can help you learn how to transform your supply chain management into a core competency creating competitive advantage.
Bob is a frequent speaker for APICS, ISCEA, ISM, ASQ, SME and other groups. He also has served as an adjunct faculty member teaching Manufacturing Management. As an successful consultant and coach, Bob has helped Fortune 100 firms and many SMB’s attack systematic waste, with a structured approach directly improving the bottom line for service or manufacturing.