(Approximately 75 to 90 minutes)
This webinar will help you cultivate your leadership potential and learn to deal with the challenges of working with a diverse group of people. Through this program, participants learn to build respect and rapport with everyone on their team. Leveraging her background in psychology and business, Conflict Master and Communication Expert Dr. Debra Dupree helps people develop their potential and master their relationships at every level.
- Learn 10 top traits that get in the way of being more successful
- Develop awareness of the impact we have on others.
- Uncover 7 key traits that build your reputation as someone to trust…and, someone who can lead with character.
- Know when and how to make a difference!
Who will benefit from this webinar
- New managers
- Existing Managers wanting to grow in leadership
- Emerging leaders
- Team leads
- Anyone wanting to improve their influence and persuasion with others
Presenter – Dr. Debra Dupree
Dr. D, the President and Founder of Relationships at Work, Inc. is a nationally recognized speaker and trainer. She has mediated hundreds of workplace disputes and seen performance, at all levels, damaged by poor communication and conflict management skills. Known as an expert in corporate communication, workplace conflict, and “Emotional Intelligence,” her training sessions provide immediate takeaways to put into action in your workspace and at home. She is the author of “Your Emotional Potential: Uncovering the Hippos and Icebergs in Life” and “The Risky Business of Bad Bossing: Up Down and All Around”.
This 75-90 minute On-Demand Webinar will be available to view online for 30 days from the date of purchase.