This webinar is about communicating with people during the most challenging times. It is about avoiding conflict and controlling your triggers when it counts the most. Conflict in the workplace wastes time, creates stress, and destroys morale. If you find some people seem to push your buttons (on purpose?) or if you yearn for the right thing to say at the right moment, this session is for you.
While conflicts, disagreements and emotions are normal, problems can occur when they go unmanaged. This webinar will help you take complex solutions and boil them down to simple, measurable actions.
You will learn
- Which difficult people need to be confronted and which need to be ignored
- How your personality and attitude affect the outcome of a disagreement
- To recognize their own “triggers” and will learn fast and easy strategies to control them
- Graceful “exit” lines to retain respect and credibility
- How to turn a complaint into an opportunity
- How to use non-verbal communication to build rapport in seconds
- To say no – tactfully – without feeling guilty
Who should attend
- Managers and Supervisors
- Customer Service Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Human Resources Professionals
- Anyone who has read this far in the webinar description
Presenter – Barbara Khozam
As the founder of Barbara Khozam Speaking and Consulting, Barbara is a nationally recognized speaker and trainer having delivered over 1000 presentations on Customer Service, Leadership, and Communication. Her audiences include employees of Xerox, Symantec, Verizon, and the FBI to name a few. Known for her “High Energy/High Impact” delivery, outrageous wit, and ability to tackle real issues posed by her audience, she has been the recipient of dozens of awards for Sales Achievement & Outstanding Trainer Ratings. Barbara is the author of How Organizations Deliver BAD Customer Service (And Strategies that Turn it Around) and the co-author of The Power of the Platform, and Executive Etiquette Power.
This 75-90 minute webinar will be available to view online for 30 days from the date of purchase.