This webinar will help you master your emotional intelligence, repair damaged relationships, and fulfill your career and life goals. Through this program, participants learn to build psychological safety through better self-awareness and less conflict in the workplace. Leveraging her background in psychology and business, Conflict Master and Communication Expert Dr. Debra Dupree helps people manage themselves in stressful situations and master their relationships.
Learning objectives will be to adopt approaches to:
- Recognizing the impact of trauma in your life
- How it impacts resiliency and flexibility around change…and how you manage yourself in stressful situations
- The 360 approach of looking for clues on where people are coming from.
- How to build (and repair) important relationships
- Using emotional intelligence to move up and make more!
Who will benefit from this webinar
- New managers
- Existing Managers wanting to grow their leadership influence
- Emerging Leaders
- Team Leads
- Anyone wanting to improve their influence and persuasion with others
Presenter – Dr. Debra Depree
Dr. D, the President and Founder of Relationships at Work, Inc. is a nationally recognized speaker and trainer. She has mediated hundreds of workplace disputes and seen performance, at all levels, damaged by poor communication and conflict management skills. Known as an expert in corporate communication, workplace conflict, and “Emotional Intelligence,” her training sessions provide immediate takeaways to put into action in your workspace and at home. She is the author of “Your Emotional Potential: Uncovering the Hippos and Icebergs in Life” and “The Risky Business of Bad Bossing: Up Down and All Around”.