This Webinar is about creating a positive and more productive workplace by developing practical strategies to relieve stress. It will help managers and executives align with company values that are designed to help their employees perform at his/her best. All companies are asking their people to do more with less. These situations can be extremely stressful if we do not acknowledge significant effort and contribution. Every person who manages others from team leader to CEO can achieve an even more encouraging and supportive environment by reducing the stress generated in every workplace.
Learning objectives will be to adopt approaches to:
- build a positive and engaging environment as an individual or a manager
- empower people to make their maximum contribution using their talents
- move people from resistance to constructive dialogue and decision making
- recognize chronic stressors in the organization or individual
- develop practical, workable strategies to relieve stress positively
- consider alternatives action paths for success
Who will benefit from this webinar
- Managers at every level
- Leadership candidates
- HR professionals
- Individual team members
Presenter – Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph. D.
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, president of Advantage Leadership, Inc. works with strategic leaders around the world who want to have bottom-line success by building a positive environment, engaging employees and delighting customers. She discovered she had to make some changes in herself first before she could make the desired changes in her team early in her career. She has developed programs to improve communication, reduce stress, and encourage passionate, creative dialogue to reach organizational goals.