Industry expert, Barbara Khozam, will help you understand and learn to deal with the challenges in working with a diverse group of people. Discover little known (and under-utilized) ways to build respect and rapport with everyone on your team today! Prepare for the challenges of being a leader and building and managing a team that works. This is a straight-forward leadership class to help you become more successful.
- How to make the adjustment from team player to team leader
- Evaluate your leadership style and how to continue to develop your skills
- Discover the best way to communicate your expectations and instructions
- Identify how to earn and then keep the respect of your team
- Discover simple ways to motivate and inspire your team to greatness
Who should attend
- New managers
- Existing Managers wanting to enhance their leadership skills
- Future management candidates
- Anyone wanting to move forward in their career in a management position
Presenter – Barbara Khozam
As the founder of Barbara Khozam Speaking and Consulting, Barbara is a nationally recognized speaker and trainer having delivered over 1000 presentations on Customer Service, Leadership, and Communication. Her audiences include employees of Xerox, Symantec, Verizon, and the FBI to name a few. Known for her “High Energy/High Impact” delivery, outrageous wit, and ability to tackle real issues posed by her audience, she has been the recipient of dozens of awards for Sales Achievement & Outstanding Trainer Ratings. Barbara is the author of How Organizations Deliver BAD Customer Service (And Strategies that Turn it Around) and the co-author of The Power of the Platform, and Executive Etiquette Power.